(as of May 17,2021 16:00:46 UTC – Details)
Grr-ific! Learn and sing with Daniel Tiger and friends with this unique Take-Along Storyteller interactive book set featuring a portable storyteller and music player device, 10 hardcover storybooks, and a songbook for hours of fun! Turn the character dial and select a storybook to read aloud or sing along to tunes including favorites: It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, Grr Out Loud, Countdown to Calm Day, and many more treasured songs found in the songbook. Boys and girls will love sifting through all the storybooks and fun stories including: Daniel Goes to the Dentist, Daniel Learns to Ride a Bike, Daniel Goes to School, Potty Time with Daniel, The Baby is Here!, You are Special, Visiting Grandpere, Neighbor Day, Pajama Party at the Library, and Daniel Meets the New Neighbors. Practice reading aloud or simply listen to your favorite Daniel Tiger story while at home or on-the-go for a unique sensory experience designed to support vocabulary growth and foster a love for books and reading. Kiddos will love learning from their favorite neighborhood pals. A must for Daniel Tiger fans!
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Take-Along Storyteller features scenarios and music from the top-rated series for preschoolers on PBS KIDS.
- Perfect gift for Daniel Tiger fans ages 3 and up! Enjoy reading and singing together for hours of fun!
- Singing is learning! Singing develops listening and memory skills important to early literacy.
- Turning the dials and pages strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Listening and reading along helps support vocabulary growth and fosters a love for books and reading
- Compact, portable player includes a handle perfect for stories and songs at home or on-the-go in the car! Toddlers and preschoolers will love toting this around all over the place.
- Kids electronic reader includes automatic shut off timer when not in use for optimal battery life (3 AAA batteries not included)
- Great for storytime or allowing children to read independently with the self-reading stories
From the Publisher